Busy schedule? Don't want to leave your fur-baby home alone? Why not bring them to Day Camp? While you worry about your day, we can worry about your dog for you. At Day Camp your dog will enjoy a home away from home experience with a comfy bed, plenty of playtime, and lots of love.
*To ensure each dog has plenty of one-on-one time, the number of Day Campers is limited. Please contact us for availability.
Day Camper Requirements
- Must show proof of vaccinations.
- Must be on flea and tick prevention.
- We do not take aggressive dogs or females in heat.
- Bring their usual food if we are feeding your dog.
(Prevents upset stomachs)
- Medication information & instructions.
- Must be at least 3 months old.